Bose

money_man said:
do u know what u are alvino, the person losing, bose owns

Ok, that was a dumb post, but yeah, your right Bose owns all. My dad has an old 3.1 system, and my uncle dumped like 2g's into a 6.1 system. Its *ucking insane...

arrizx said:
Ok, that was a dumb post, but yeah, your right Bose owns all. My dad has an old 3.1 system, and my uncle dumped like 2g's into a 6.1 system. Its *ucking insane...

might eb a stupid post but it got to the point didnt it. anyway for whoever made this which i think was TRD, buy the bose its awesome

No, dont get those Bose.. Those are made basicly for a very open, and square room. its going to be hard to get the full effect of those, with obstructions in the way. I personally say go with an Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony, or Alpine, home theater system. Make sure its a 6.1 too. Get no less then 600 watts.

haha.. god i hate yamaha.. I am more of a pioneer man. Although my amp, and stero setup would own anyone elses here, and its sony..

money_man said:
do u know what u are alvino, the person losing, bose owns

No, not really. Bose is nice, I'll admit that. But they overprice like a homeless asian, and for what quality they give, it's not worth it.

I could care less if you liked Bose because that's your opinion, but my opinion is that there are way better alternatives to Bose that are cheaper, yet just as good, if not better.

arrizx said:
haha.. god i hate yamaha.. I am more of a pioneer man. Although my amp, and stero setup would own anyone elses here, and its sony..

I agree. Yamaha should just stick with their motorcycles and lawnmowers. Pioneer and Alpine are good. Blaupunkt used to be pretty good, but their quality isn't as good now. Sony has some nice speaker setups, but the construction quality is decent.

Even the stupid little Wave radio cost a lot. I think it's because of the Bose proprietary technology that's making anything made by Bose expensive. But it does sound hell as good. I remember when I was in Best Buy one time and they had an enclosed room with a Bose 5.1 system demo going on. I hear a lot of different kind of home theater systems, but this one was very precise and powerful. I love the fact that you have only 3 little speakers for the 3-2-1 system. It looks to be a really nice, yet simple, home theater system with the sound of a traditional 5.1 system. But everytime I look at that price, I cringe.

Back
Top Bottom