How long will this Laptop last me

Burnthings176

Solid State Member
I know that today things can become obsolete within a year, and i havbe been looking at laptops, and was wondering bout how long this laptop would last me

Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home Edition with SP2
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 630 w/HT Technology, 3.0GHz
17.0" WXGA+ Wide Viewing (1440x900)
1.0GB DDR2 SDRAM, 533MHz (2x512MB)
80 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
DVD+/-RW/R & CD-RW Combo w/Double Layer Support
54g(TM) Integ. Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN & Bluetooth
256MB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) X600
12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

Its an HP zd8000 notebook, if that changes anything

Ive been looking for an all around PC for gaming, music, and DVD playback. i probably wont be doing anything much more than that, but i will probably be using it for notetaking in school and such.

looks pretty good to me, my lappy has got lower specs than that, and is about 8/9 months old, and it does the things your describing there fine...

yea wtf..its a laptop intel dominates the laptop cpu market...the amd turions arent all that great...dont listen to kev

well it gave me the option to go up to a 3.4 ghz and another gig of ram, but the extra proseccing power and ram didnt seem like too important to me, and monetarily its at the right price at the moment, or at least a reasonable one. Other laptops like alien ware and dell that have the same specs are like doble the price, (that notebook with those specs is roughly $1,600) so, i think im stickin with it. The only bad things ive read are that it gets hot, and that the customer support is pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom