Should Natalya leave Canon?

Take legal action against Canon. If you're getting threats, that's a serious problem. I'm not joking when I say take legal action. You can sue them for harassment and threats. And it's Canon so that's some huge money you'll be getting. Don't be afraid, go to a lawyer.

You have such good credentials and your experience will back you up. Quit that place and pursue new companies elsewhere. With your certifications and knowledge, I would love to hire you to work for me (if I own a company--which I plan to someday).

athlon64fx said:
I don't care about the discounts! I care about my well being and I'll bet she don't get paid that much. I noticed IT jobs salaries are down in certian areas. Liek Networking, since companies liek Shitsco systems has to make thier "self healing" crap that makes them think that they won't need IT people. Er! wrong answer cisco! self healing network don't exist! and they never will.

also canon's tech support is off the hook. literally, no answeres from any of them when a 12,000 laser printer was at stake in a company I was helping them. I needed an ID for a part that I needed to replace and no one would give it to me. Also I had to call them since officemax did not carry the toner cartridge ether and that was the only approved place that company could use for IT since they had a preffered account with them. So I had to call canon to have them send one to office max. they faield to do so. it made me mad. I couldnt even find it on new egg so they could buy it off me, let alone anywhere else. It roally pissed me off. as it turns out they sold the printer and got a minlota and it was the same quality and same features but for only 8 grand! it was much better. I was there for the delivery! he he.

and then canon finally called 2 weeks later in a really snotty voice and demanded payment of 100 dollars for the toner they "found" at CDW and I just said "should ahve called 2 weeks ago!" and hung up! then they called again, demanding payment. Grr! I coudlnt take it no more (since they were calling my personal cell number) and then told them to not call evver again and rubbed it in thier face about how cool minlota was! ha ha ha!

That's one reason why I never give out my cell phone number unless it's my friends or someone I personally know and trust, family, etc. Never businesses. They get my home phone. Didn't you use to work for Dell before?

i resigned today. I gave them 2 weeks notice... lol they offered me a raise to stay! - i said, sorry! but im outty! and yeap! - now i gotta choose between fairfax digital (its a media company incharge of all the newpapers accross australia) or qantas (the airline)... dunno what to do!

The best way to quit a job is to yell, "I QUIT, MOTHAFU**AS!!!" on the company-wide PA system. :D Now that's awesome...

Well, it is now official. Natalya has left the building.

Well...givin 2 weeks notice.

Only if you win the lottery or something because your company still need to give you reference in case the new company calls your last workplace.

It's a good thing you left :) Right now ... i would recommend Fairfax Digital as opposed to QANTAS, why ? I'll give you the reasons :)
Right now, the fuel economy is going way down and the prices are going up, QANTAS itself has been known to fire people simply because they can't afford to keep them working in accordance with the soaring oil expenses ... as more and more people begin to realise that we only know of a finite amount of oil reserves which by themselves are slowing draining out, more jobs will be cut as the prices just continue to rise, people like you, who are new, will probably go first unforunately ...
Fairfax on the other hand is different ... the media is a growing wealthy part of the economy which has many more oppurtunities :)
I might be wrong but that's my 2 cents :) By the way, which one pays more ? :D

Natalya said:
i resigned today. I gave them 2 weeks notice... lol they offered me a raise to stay! - i said, sorry! but im outty! and yeap! - now i gotta choose between fairfax digital (its a media company incharge of all the newpapers accross australia) or qantas (the airline)... dunno what to do!

Well depending apon what you really want to do, also depends on how much their willing to pay too.i would go with the job you know you'll be happy with..;)

grats on quitting that horrible job! work for the best company that you feel you get better vibes from. Also work for the company with the best pay and the best atmosphere. Never work in a hectec environmment if you don't want to. I worked at dell and ti was the worst.

...and I've gotten a new cell number since the canon incident so no worries! he he

Back
Top Bottom