Top 10 reasons Intel will not participate in the Dual Core Duel

lol, I know another dude from another forum who posts in big, bold text, with a variety of colours used randomly in different posts, lmao.

Quinton McLeod said:

Because about 80%-ish of the whole forums is for AMD, while 19.9% is for Intel and the 0.9% is for other companies like VIA or Transmeta (poor Acphenom :p)

alvino said:
Because about 80%-ish of the whole forums is for AMD, while 19.9% is for Intel and the 0.9% is for other companies like VIA or Transmeta (poor Acphenom :p)
yea ur probably right but i still stand strong on intel's side!!! dispite buissness tactics i like intels processors, i just buy em from newegg so it doesn't matter 2 me :p

MooseMan said:
yea ur probably right but i still stand strong on intel's side!!! dispite buissness tactics i like intels processors, i just buy em from newegg so it doesn't matter 2 me :p

*HighFive*

Believe it or not, I was planning to build an Intel based system like 4 months ago. Those of you here at the time will remember me posting about buying Intel compatible parts. I can't wait to see their new CPU lineups and future benchmarks.

Back
Top Bottom