Anyone with photoshop? Because i need a logo made. Please, its for school!

Half Evil

Golden Master
As i said above, I need a logo template for school. Im "running a business" and i need a logo for all our business papers. I would gladly make this.. But to tell you all the truth, i have no idea how to. So this business is going to be all about sporting/recreational equitment/hunting equipment/summer clothing, winter clothing/ect.. I can give you all more information when i get back from school. But if anyone would make this, it would be gladly appreciated. Thanks!

Do you have an idea what you want? I'm pretty good with photoshop, I'm not the best but I can do good work if i put my mind toward it

Yeah it needs to say "Hooked On Sporting". Dont matter what kinda background, but it needs to say that, maybe layer it with some pictures. I dont know, you decide what looks best. But if its not hard to do, it needs to be cool looking, but at the same time professional. Know what i mean?

Id like to have it tomorrow. But its not a must. I NEED to have it by monday..

K, Well I'm studying for exam, helping people with tech problems, and posting on cf all at the same time, if someone else doesnt do it first ill do it friday

Back
Top Bottom