Pains and worries

rusbo.uk said:
Oh dear, this forum is going to the bible....booooooooo!

Quite frankly, This is needed to be said

Rusbo, Heres a message from a follower of god.

Now,

Nasha, If you ever need anyone to talk to im here for you mate, Wish there was something I can do but I can still listen, In pretty much the same boat over here. I think I speak for the rest of the forums when I say We're here for you.

But hey, Chear up, you could be in school =P

Hope you feel better man

<edited bad comment>

Paradox said:
Quite frankly, This is needed to be said

Rusbo, Heres a message from a follower of god.

Now,

Nasha, If you ever need anyone to talk to im here for you mate, Wish there was something I can do but I can still listen, In pretty much the same boat over here. I think I speak for the rest of the forums when I say We're here for you.

But hey, Chear up, you could be in school =P

Hope you feel better man

Thanks for that one...

<edited bad comment>

rusbo.uk said:
Oh dear, this forum is going to the bible....booooooooo!

Yeah dude, that was a dumb (blocked for contant) post.. No one cares what you think right now. 99 is having some hard times, and the last thing we need is someone booo!-ing the one thing that someone actually put some thought into to make him feel better. Stop thinking with your head up your arse...

Rusbo, Paradox, arrizx...

don't say anymore about that...
don't swear here, consider rusbo's (perhaps innapropriate) post over and done with, now you've all had your say lets carry on with people posting some good messages to hopefully cheer up our friend Nasha!

and on that note...
Yes, it does suck to be single, but like you said, there are some advantages... I mean it sucks to be miserable, especially at this time of year, everyone else seems so happy, that that just makes it seem even worse!
the best advice that I can give you is that whilst your friends are not the most trustworthy people to share thoughts or troubles or secrets with they are at least there for you...
and to be honest, people that are there for you, even if it's only to go out with into town or play video games or whatever with, they are the best thing that you can really have when you're sitting in your room loosing the will to live...

I don't suppose there's anyway that anyone can help you with your work, but I think the best thing that you could do is to get it done when it's out the way a great deal of stress can be lifted from you and you can get on with things a little better, (I do know this, as I'm sure a lot of people here do as well, from experiance)...

At the end of the day, I'm not sure what else I can suggest to help, perhaps you could stay with your dad for christmas? I mean just to get out of the house or to go away for a bit? it's hard to tell what will help, but I will tell you this.
if you constantly think about how bad things are, no matter what you are doing they will always seem worse.

Sorry you had to see all that Nasha, but hang in there..When your feeling a little better take a walk with your girl and ask her..Was all the time we spent together all for nothing?

Let her really know how you really feel, and don't be afraid to do what it takes to keep her..if she's the one for you, you'll know it.Chin up mate..;)

Thanks for all your comments, they do help. Hopefully things will improve for the new year :)

Yeah, I hope things get better for you! I'm sure the balance will be brought back soon. It never falls onto one side for more than a little while.

Back
Top Bottom