Taking my Driving Test today!!!

After years of not being able to go to take the darn Permit test, due to not being issued a Birth Certificate, then having my SSN card laminated accidently, I can FINALLY go and take it. w00t w00t.

Is there anythign I should know before I head out within the next hour or so. So far I know just about everything when it comes to roads. I'm 17, I know kind of old to be taking a permit test but oh well, so I have enough experience to observe things, plus I drive every so often out in the boonies when there's no official roads or anything so I got that down.

But yeah just felt I'd let you guys know to watch out, because my arse is goign to be out there o the road...bwahahahaha. :)

Lol I'm 16 and dont have my permit, Ii'm not going to get one either (Wasted insurance money if you ask me, Wait till I turn 18 and 1: Dont get a PERMIT I get a license, 2: I get less cost for the insurance when your 18 than 16, 3: I'll probably have a car by then, and 4: I dont wanna have to do errands while im 16 XP lol

Besides, If I really need to drive somewhere I just steal moms car since she sleeps in the day, Dont break any laws and you wont get pulled over lol

What you need to know about driving: Don't crash

good luck, ive failed mine twice now, the first time i just mucked up, but the second time i really thought id passed, i had 6 minors (your allowed 16) but i went a little bit wide on my reverse round corner, so the *kind person* failed me... another couple of months getting the bus... yay... 5 hours a day waiting/travelling on buses isnt fun...

hmm....I couldn't wait to get my permit and then my license. I had my license exactly 1 month after I turned 16. driving is great and if you are on your parents insurance it really isn't that much money. and if you don't have any accidents then it will go down a lot when you turn 18, then even more when you turn 25 and are no longer an "at risk" driver.

geezus christ what the hell? here in australia we get our L plates at 16 which means we can drive with a passenger with a lisence of 4 years and cant drive on a main freeway. then 16 and a half blue ls which requires a practical driving test, which need 5+ $40 lessons. Then if we pass we get a logbook to log 25 hours of driving with a passenger of lisenced 4 years (soon to be 120hours) then at 17 we can go in for a computer test for our P plates, which is basically a lisence with a 0 tolerance alcohol limit and we have to wear p plates on the car for 2 years so cops can pull us over for no reason and if they see a group of cars over the speed limit they have an easy choice

My friend got his permit, and got caught drinking 13 days after, gets suspended for 6 months. 12 months after he gets it back he does in for his restricted license (you can drive like a regular person) and 13 days after he gets pulled over for drunk driving and gets his license restricted until hes 18 lmao

Stupid soab

Back
Top Bottom