Video Camera advice

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

Just wondering where a good place to buy video cameras is. I need one that can connect to pc inorder to add effects etc via Premiere.

Also one other little specification i need the website to be able to ship to Australia.

Also if you would like to recommend a good video camera that would be great.

Thankyou

If you want I can pass on a message to wombat. He lives in the Queensland area. He'd be of more help than us in the US or UK. He's not on now at either place so you might have to wait till tomorrow to get a responce. Your call.

cantona said:
Hi

Just wondering where a good place to buy video cameras is. I need one that can connect to pc inorder to add effects etc via Premiere.

Also one other little specification i need the website to be able to ship to Australia.

Also if you would like to recommend a good video camera that would be great.

Thankyou
You can try here, this was second cab off the rank... http://www.teds.com.au/

More here at the link

Edit: Check the the Yellow Pages for camera stores in your town. I used to like Canon cameras they are pretty dependable...

Thankyou so much for the website wombat and for your help seti.

Now I have a predicament: what video camera to get???????

You see I have a passion for movies and have decided to by a decent camera so i can muck around and get some experience in the field. It would be great if someone could help me in my choosing of a camera, eg what is good etc.

I have around 800-$1000 AUD to spend.

Thankyou so much for the help so far

Anything that has a USB interface for your computer for video and video editing is a good choice. Just make sure to notice where is it made. Something made in Mexico won't last you. Athough, if it's made in Canada or Australia, well, I'd suggest to use it.

Back
Top Bottom