PC Trouble

MaDmAnBoB

Solid State Member
Hi,

My Computer keeps having an error when i start up a game. As soon as the game has loaded, the screen goes blank. I have switched the Graphics card with another one and it works fine. Does anyone know whether the problem is with M/B or witht the Graphics card?

By the way my PC has : *Expert Vision Radeon 9800(ATI Radeon 9800) [Supposed Problem]
*2 x 512mb RAM
* AsRock 775Dual-915GL M/B
*P4 775 HT 3.0ghz
*80 GB 7200 Seagate H/D
*Windows XP Home Edition

Thx if you can help me or tried to,
Heinrich

well, if you said that you have switched graphics cards and it worked fine, I would assume that is the problem. I would say you should just leave the other graphics card in that worked.

The card should work fine could be a card problem i had a 6800 GT that did the same thing, It had blown. i suggest u take the card to a local Pc Store or call i support line ask them .
hope that helps. :)

Ok i have bought a new card, a 6600 GT, and now i have another problemthat u could plz help me solve. I have installed the card, the drviers and direct x 9 but when ever i try to play a video or dvd on my pc it lags real bad and doesnt wanna display the video but when i play music it loads the media player fine and plays the music perfectly.
Any suggestions would be helpful
Thx

yeh definatly the codecs when it comes to videos not showing..or you are using the wrong program, try loading the file with VLC Media Player, seems to open almost anything

i have installed codecs and it still doesnt want to work, ive tryed different media players which all dont work. plz help me im at a loss.

did u install the most up to date drivers for the card? if not get them from nvidia.com and let us know how it works out

Back
Top Bottom