microphone trouble

kchi55

Fully Optimized
i just built a new computer and the microphone isnt working with my soundblaster live 24-bit sound card. if anyone has any experience with this i need to get my mic working with programs such as ventrilo/ts... it worked on my other computer with onboard audio, but neither seems to work for me right now..

its a windows problem. you just need to adjust some settings, because i am currently having the same problem. though, i also had it once before, and then fixed it.. but i dont remember :(

crap... well when you figure it out... tell me! lol.. if anyone else has any insight on our situation...

i glady will, and yeah, please someone else help. though i made a thread at one time, and i dont think anyone replied..

I found out that my mic was muted when i wasnt working. Go to control panel, sounds speech and audio devices , sounds and audio, then click advanced and see if the box "mute" under "microphone" is checked. If so, uncheck it and bobs your uncle.

Get back to me if this isnt your problem then we can look into it with more detail :)

yeah i installed the driver.. i get sound, i can hear everything, just people on the otherside can't hear me.

Back
Top Bottom