oil cooled computer!

i saw a site where they did it. they put all the parts in a fish tank. not sure what kind of oil it was though.

Yea, gold is like the most conductive thing there is. Not the smartest idea. Not to mention the cost!!!!! Just buy a better damn computer.

1337DuD3 said:
Five pages on this thread and still no results...
yea i'm sry we havn't gotten the results there has been alot going on this week and we just don't have the time 2 do it on a weekday, this weekend is when we plan 2 do it! so don't loose hope on us now only 2 days lol

Voodoo Child said:
so wen u doing it?
we are doing it today or tommorrow. but we need peoples help on finding an overclocking software. the bios on the motherboard does not have OC options and were having trouble finding the phycial pins on the mobo 2 change the MHz settings. all i need is a free and easy 2 use overclocking program so that we can turn it ^ and all that :p if it works the the older gateway were going 2 use a newer AMD chip and see how it works

money_man said:
its a gateway? then it probably wont have any way to o/c it. my old compaq didnt so i got a better board

yeah. And since the bios doesn't support oc'ing I'm pretty sure that no programs can do it either.

So most likely no oc'ing for that computer.

hmmmm well that really sucks....i guess unless feesh will let us try it out on his computer i was mentioning eairlier thean we can't do this.... unless we can figure a way 2 oc the old gateway

the point is not to oc the computer. we just want to see how much better the oil can cool, the computer. now if that works right i might think about doing it for my 1.3 ghz AMD computer and oc that.

Back
Top Bottom