Post your Super Pi (Mod) times here

lol, that dont really prove much. It gets a great score in 3dmark01, and thats it, 3dmark01 isn't cpu reliant, its the gpu, which with that card is about right, id like to see that on aquakmark03 and 3dmark05.

The super pi score was what i said it would excel at, and 21secs it has. Also, all those scores are from a heavly overclocked one, which is also what i said would need doing. Run aquamark on yours, and tekll us what you get for the cpu score.

untitled13xp.jpg

Ge007 said:
lol, that dont really prove much. It gets a great score in 3dmark01, and thats it, 3dmark01 isn't cpu reliant, its the gpu, which with that card is about right, id like to see that on aquakmark03 and 3dmark05.

The super pi score was what i said it would excel at, and 21secs it has. Also, all those scores are from a heavly overclocked one, which is also what i said would need doing. Run aquamark on yours, and tekll us what you get for the cpu score.

what are you talking about?? How is 3DMark01 not cpu reliant? Are you nuts? 3DMark01 is more cpu reliant than 03 or 05.

running 3dmark01 on a latest processor, isn't exactly going to stress it is it? Id like to see you try aqaumark and 3dmark 05 like i said.

keep in mind that 3DMark01 is more dependant than 03 or 05 on the cpu. If you go from stock and then oc it, you will see a big difference in 3DMark01.

ownage said:
keep in mind that 3DMark01 is more dependant than 03 or 05 on the cpu. If you go from stock and then oc it, you will see a big difference in 3DMark01.

Sorry about the delay,l but even an overclocked one is going to be no match for a overclocked amd

well, i was talking about a stock AMD 3000+ against an overclocked 3000+ @ 2.7Ghz, it will change the scores drastically because 01 is more dependant on the CPU. ;)

Back
Top Bottom