What's this program called?

jac006

Golden Master
Yeah, I play cs:s, as many of you know, and, while looking for some pics of a level on cs:s, I came across a pic that caught my eye. In the bottom right hand corner of the pic, is this program displaying info about the game. http://www.ocmodshop.com/steelpad/fy_iceworld_cssource0006.jpg
I think that's pretty cool what that person has. It displays fps, kps, etc. I haven't heard of it before, because I use fraps and haven't researched anything further. However, I was wondering if anyone has heard of this program and can point me in the right direction. Thanks guys.

thats not a program, its a command in the game

in the console type net_graph 3 and net_graphpos 2 to change the position of it so it doesnt get in the way.

actually no...thats net_graph 1 not net_graph 3. net_graph 3 is better and i always have it on, after a while i dont even notice it

money_man said:
actually no...thats net_graph 1 not net_graph 3. net_graph 3 is better and i always have it on, after a while i dont even notice it

that is not net_graph 1, net_graph 1 actually has a graph plotting your fps and ping. the one shown is the slimmed down and better net_graph 3. you can always play around between 1, 2, and 3, but IMO 3 is the best.

oh i didnt knwo u could slim down net graphs...sorry about that. and yes #3 is the best. wanna play css? wtf is up with our server anyway i cant get on and i wanna own some CF noobs

ok, so, how do I do that, I have tried the ~ button, but nothing happens, how do I intitiate the console?

You use the ` button (top left of your keyboard) If that doesnt work, go to options, keyboard, advanced and the select the option which allows you to see the console, then hit the button again

Back
Top Bottom