pic

Australia looks very nice, haven't been there.

Can't stand the thought of flying any more, let alone 19 hours of it.

there is no place like australia! sure we are far, but once your here you wont ever want to leave!

.......... thought it was a pic of u for a second lol........ :confused: :D anyway wats better higher mega pixel or lower? i have a 5 or a 6 cant remember. its nikon.

Natalya said:
there is no place like australia! sure we are far, but once your here you wont ever want to leave!

The only thing that comes to mind when I am reminded of Australia, "The Outback", is Crocodile Dundee. Remember that movie? That was one of the best. Especially the first one. The vast scenery is incredible (from the movie, of course). I've never been there before and only see what's on TV.

There were several unique shots I should've taken here in the US, but I didn't have my digital camera with me. I used my cell phone but the imaging is a piece of crap. They were cloud formations and very rare colors. You will be in awe if I ever got a shot of those. It's like living on another planet.

lol yea i remeber a movie. i forget wat its called i went to go see it with freinds a long time ago. it had like a kangaroo and stuff mad funny dude.

My cam is a sony 3.2 mpx. worked good for a while, now I want a better one. I want one of thsoe SLR ones and one I can take really good nite pix with.

Feircepc said:
.......... anyway wats better higher mega pixel or lower? i have a 5 or a 6 cant remember. its nikon.

The higher the mega pixel, the better the resolution and price go up too..:p

Back
Top Bottom