I think my Intel kicks this Amd's ass..?

hahahha, nice jokes guys, what if the devil used an AMD? wouldnt that be weird? (A K6-II) :p

Well, then you all will rot in hell, while i rise slowly up to heaven with a halo around my head, and angels surrounding me, sustaining one long note..

MarxSoccer said:
YOU NEVER GO BY CLCOCKOCK SPEED GAWD :(

Of course you don't, but they are both 32 bit, and believe me, 3.0GHz is alot faster than 1.5GHz, you can tell just by surfing the web. Also, if he WAS talking about energy and pricing, he would/should have said so.

No, i ment performance.. but i think i said that
*looks up*
*checks*
well.. i think everyone got the meaning about all around performace, not pricing or energy.. but oh well..

arrizx said:
No, i ment performance.. but i think i said that
*looks up*
*checks*
well.. i think everyone got the meaning about all around performace, not pricing or energy.. but oh well..

I don't understand why you were comparing a really old processor to a new one. Just get an AMD, they have 64 bit, and they are more powerful. If you're running a server however, Intel will rock your socks.

Um.. well.. Im not looking to get a new one. And i didnt know it was old. My friend thinks that processor is the shit. But i dont argue.., i figured it wasnt.. but yeah.. He also thinks his computer is the best.. Its got that processor and a custom, caseu, 512 ram, 40 gb FAT 32 hard drive, and a 120 gb internal., and an Ati all in wonder x200 or something like that, and its AGP. Hes always bragging about how he has one of the best custom comptuers.. And im just kinda like okay... sure it is. But yeah he thinks its the shit.. lol..

but yeah thats why i was wondering :D

arrizx said:
Um.. well.. Im not looking to get a new one. And i didnt know it was old. My friend thinks that processor is the shit. But i dont argue.., i figured it wasnt.. but yeah.. He also thinks his computer is the best.. Its got that processor and a custom, caseu, 512 ram, 40 gb FAT 32 hard drive, and a 120 gb internal., and an Ati all in wonder x200 or something like that, and its AGP. Hes always bragging about how he has one of the best custom comptuers.. And im just kinda like okay... sure it is. But yeah he thinks its the shit.. lol..

but yeah thats why i was wondering :D

If you are going to upgrade anything on your computer, upgrade the graphics card to at least a 256M 9800, or a 256M 6600GT or XT. Your proc is fine, but if you try to game with it with that graphics card, you won't do good and you'd notice a difference with an AMD. But other than your graphics card, your RAM should be another 512. Anyways, I'm not in this thread to criticize your computer. I feel bad for people that still have like P3's and k6-II's.

Thanks, but my next upgrade (sooner or later) is im hoping, going to be a x850xt. Id like another gig of ram, and its a Dell.. so yeah.. it blows.. but i dont wanna get a whole new mobo, and processor.. ahh well..

arrizx said:
Thanks, but my next upgrade (sooner or later) is im hoping, going to be a x850xt. Id like another gig of ram, and its a Dell.. so yeah.. it blows.. but i dont wanna get a whole new mobo, and processor.. ahh well..

Yea I was beggining to wonder if it was a dell or store bought because no sane person would stick a gig of ram, a p4 3.0GHz processor and then ruin it's gaming hardware with a 128M x300.

My friend has the same comp but with a S939 3000 and his fps goes all over the place in just cs 1.6, its pretty sad.

Back
Top Bottom