Social Lounge becoming gaming lounge

Need a site map so people can see where things belong.
Here's what's built in to VB.
In CF under General or Web Hosting or Technical are all the forums that goes with those sections. BUT you don't see everything in those sections. If you click on the title of the section say General it will show you everything that's in that section including the subforums. It's an exspanded view.
Either a screen dump or just an explaination of how it works stuck up in every section would help. If they stop to read it that is...

Yeah, it is a sub forum and you do foget about it sometimes, that is true.

I sometimes think gaming questions belong in social because in a way, it is a social conversation, and not part of the main section.

If anything, the General Electricals needs its own section, though this is a computer forum, and may look out of place, but its the only thing to do really. Alot of the social lounge is help about electricals.

Kage said:
Yeah, it is a sub forum and you do foget about it sometimes, that is true.

I sometimes think gaming questions belong in social because in a way, it is a social conversation, and not part of the main section.

If anything, the General Electricals needs its own section, though this is a computer forum, and may look out of place, but its the only thing to do really. Alot of the social lounge is help about electricals.

Maybe put forth the idea to david in your MOD discussion place.

Well even though the game related threads go in the general electricals sub forum, i do have to agree that it is missed by most...So i will remove the game title from the general electricals sticky and leave the game related threads in the lounge.

And it will remain this way til it becomes an issue and the Mods to talk about..So far it is no problem the way it is, all game threads are made in the lounge anyways..

Back
Top Bottom