Social Lounge becoming gaming lounge

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Anybody else notice that a lot of threads in social lounge are about games/consoles?

i know talking about games is a social thing but i think it's getting a little carried away.

Just another thing to add into this thread instead of making a new one, whats with all the networking questions in General Computer Hardware And Software. it has it's own section. ppl want to spilt everything up into it's own section but something that has it's own section nobody uses.

Well, i dont think that the gaming should have its own site. I never go there. I MAY have registered, but i really dont rememeber. These forums would be more successful with a "Home Gaming" section. What do you think?

Yeah I see this, though maybe we should move the gaming ones into the General Electricals section? Since its for Home Gaming as well?

Kage said:
Yeah I see this, though maybe we should move the gaming ones into the General Electricals section? Since its for Home Gaming as well?

I don't think that many ppl look at the general electricals. Because it's a sub forum.

I do look at it when I remember, but as u all should know by now my memory is bad. And when it's a sub forum it just doesn't catch ur attention like the main forums do.

Kage said:

They do belong there but no MODS move them. Why?

Because they dont see the need to in their opinions probably.

General "Electricals" Wasn't supposed to even be a subforum though, if it were a forum on its own it would have more posts in it, possibly even become as active as social or general hardware. Not only that, but attract more people that come visiting. Most visitors wont be looking at subforums, just a quick skim of the first page.

Sure, The Forums more about computers, not gaming. Well Electronics are becoming so tecnologically advanced! Consoles are basically computers, these handhelds are like a few steps away from being pocket computers, If it were a forum itd clear up social alot. Otherwise It'll stay like I said before it was created, The people posting dont know theres another place for it. And the people that do know post in social anyways because they want responses.

Back
Top Bottom