Why?

Id call this spam, lol :D

But.. its evolution. We are born/created, we fight to surive... Reproduce, and they do it all over again..

Maybe, we are directed a mission in life...after it's done, you die...nevewr got wquite sure to answer this

Looks like a Meaning of Life question.

The answer's 42. Return to your homes and places of business, please.

It is for sure a question of "Whats the meaning of life". Nobody knows, except probably the people who are dead. But then again, if we're reincarnated, it makes life extremely pointless doesn't it... but I can ramble on for 1000's of words, but I wont just because I don't have the time. But to answer your question (sorta), nobody knows the answer to your question.

Chris

arrizx said:
Id call this spam, lol :D

HA..Look whos talking, between you and blonde and that voodoo person! God your like spamming kings!!!

You post whores you!

hahahah

I keed keed! :p
..i think

arrizx said:
But.. its evolution. We are born/created, we fight to surive... Reproduce, and they do it all over again..

None the less i agree with that statement ^, its life i guess,

How i partly see it is:

We're born, relise what lifes really like, it hits ya full on in the face, got to deal and live with it for as long as we're alive and deal with whatever whoever God if we have one, puts in our life path..

It.SUCKS! :\
meh

And if if we're talking about 'Meaning of Life'
Its hard also, but i do belive we're all here for a reason, whatever reason that is ...pff who knows and why?...Dunno!

Back
Top Bottom