Jac006, mammikoura, alvino, and lhuser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on quite alot, but do take breaks sometimes from the computer. Never the less, if you live in the US, your more than likely not going to see me much on here since I live in the UK :p

locky locky

please if you feal this thread should not have been locked then call 1-800-Cant-Care-Less

while im the last to post in this thread ill put this into reality and tell everyone that bullshit is just messy and spell so please shut up

the mods atm are perfect and dedicated

AND HOW THE HELL CAN YOU COMPLAIN WHEN WERE ON WHEN YOUR NOT HERE TO SEE IT

aswell as that both slayer and lurks are set to invisible so you cant see what threads there viewing editing etc, i can see them online right this minute

as for me i dont need to defend my self im simple going to laugh at how stupid these threads are

all i see is

"i was a mod on another forum"
"i was admin on a forum once"
"<Insert Name> is always on"
"<Insert Name>" would make a great mod"

Perfect mods are those who stand out and are recongized for what they do on these forums

For exmple
Kage. he does so much work around here and helps so many people at so many times he was noticed for his actions and made mod. not because of alot of whiny little kids who want power and to make them selves seem better than GodGet your facts right before you attempt to lick davids ass

Crap thread alert.

And yes, if you're all saying "I was an admin here", "I was a mod there", big deal.

You're ordinary members here, if you want to be a mod you need to prove you're up to the job. You might just get picked if David decides to change the mods around.

It's fine to have your opinions, but bitching about it publicly helps nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom