Jac006, mammikoura, alvino, and lhuser

Status
Not open for further replies.
arrizx said:
Yeah.. but i mean look at this "im gay" and "hes a hacker" incident.. I mean seti didnt do anything about it.. Then he LEFT! But oh look Jac006 is on at the perfect time.. Who'd a thought that.. Still nominating Jac006.. Because he cares about the forums. When i say that i dont mean he loves them.. just that he thinks there a cool place to check out, and the peace should be kept. But at the moment its NOT! So.. lets see... seti was on, then left.. And jac006 was on.. but hes not a mod.. wow.. the peace is not being kept.. Jac006 should be mod.. period..

So he was on when it happened, i'm sure 10 other ppl were too. does that mean they should all be MODs too? thats not really a valid point to make someone a MOD.

That's like a free shot. It doesn't make a difference if he was onor not. Probably Seti was coming back...we don't know what he was doing it...and If I'd knew, I'd be living with him...besides that, none of us know BESIDES God and Seti

Dishdog said:
So he was on when it happened, i'm sure 10 other ppl were too. does that mean they should all be MODs too? thats not really a valid point to make someone a MOD.

Am i trying to make everyone mods here. No im not. Ive been tring to get Jac006 to be a mod for some time now. He deserves it. THink before you say something retarted.. If you really think about it.. It was just good timing for him to be on, when Seti left. Seti got back on, but still Jac006 was here, and couldnt do a damn thing about it.. All im trying to do is get him to be a mod.. Certainly more reliable then 3/4 of the mods..

WE DO NOT NEED ANYMORE MODS! I never have to do anything here accept edit the odd post. We get very few reported threads now....We have to many already

Yeah... we have many that ARE NOT ON! 99, you and malbuc87uk are the only ones on "full time" anymore. Hell i havent even seen like half the mods, in over like 2 months. Hell i dont care, take some of the other mods away. I think that Jac006 should be a mod..

Um Hmmm.
You know the more you talk about getting more or new mods the farther away that event becomes. Seriously all these threads do is irritate people.
As for me not being here till late last night if you must really know I had a date. 5'2", 36C, 25 year old computer professional type. Cute as a button and well... You figure out the rest. Now would you pass on that to be here instead?

Yeah.. Almost every day in the evenings.. I dont mean ANYONE is on 24/7.. just that hes on for a period of time, almost every day..

setishock said:
Um Hmmm.
You know the more you talk about getting more or new mods the farther away that event becomes. Seriously all these threads do is irritate people.
As for me not being here till late last night if you must really know I had a date. 5'2", 36C, 25 year old computer professional type. Cute as a button and well... You figure out the rest. Now would you pass on that to be here instead?

I wasnt blaming you for going anywhere. Its just that you left, and i was kinda like "oh shit, seti is gone.." and there were no other mods on at the time. But congrats on the date.. sounds cute.:D

EDIT>
This isnt a self promotion thread. Im trying to voice my opinion.. Because when even its mentioned, its blown off, and logicly he should be a mod. If u want, i wont mentions if anymore. You now know what i think. THats all i wanted, to get the word, and for people to know. Ive done that, and i wont mention another thing of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom