MSN system tray icon

d_source

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know how to change the icon that sits in the system tray or MSN? I want something different than the buddy icon. I would also like to change the way that a new message alert is displayed. Right now a new window pops-under and flashes. I would rather the system tray icon just flash a bit. Not sure if any of you have used trillian. Thats the program that i used to use but for some reason i cannot connect with it anymore. Anyone know why? Thats the only reason i switched to MSN.

Thanks.

go to www.mess.be and have a look at the downloads there. BE carfeul though because some have got shit on them. Google em before you download em, I don't think you can change settings like that within the program itself. UNless you know how to program very very very well it could be a difficult task lol. Jst have a look at www.mess.be and see what is there. Theres hundreds of stuff so have a careful lookk

:)

The only way i know of to change the icon is if you have MSN plus, and use "Boss mode" but all that does is hide the msn butterfly/and msn dude so it doesnt show your using msn.
But yeah there are ways im sure, to to find them.

Also to change the message and sound you can do that in "Alert and Messages" i think, deppending on what version of MSN you got. But every version just about should have some way of changing . But i dont think there is a way to get the icon(in the system tray if that what you mean) to flash so to say?
Not too sure..

and yeah try what joxley1990 said maybe, sounds about right too.

Back
Top Bottom