How big is yours?

Niice.... thats awesome. I dont know what DVI is.. but Dual HD is freakin insane

On a side note, please make your sig 5 lines.. Because i count 11 lines.. and its a max of 5..

DVI=Digital Visual Interface

Connection standard developed by Intel for connecting computers to digital monitors such as flat panels (LCD) and DLP projectors. A consumer electronics version is used as a connection standard for HDTV tuners and displays. Transmits an uncompressed digital signal to the display.

Oh thanks. So its like it uses Fiber optics cables to get from the computer, to the moniter. Or something close?

I don't think they use fiber optics. It's just uses a digital signal to transmit better images displayed on an LCD screen. I'm using one right now. There's actually a big difference betwen the traditional analog RGB and the DVI interface. It's more sharper and clearer with DVI.

Better then a CRT... Because no Lcd, is supposed to be better. Because CRTs refresh faster, and display more colors..

I don't think the LCD's refresh the same way CRT's do. I remember when I was using a CRT awhile back, I can see the constant flicker. I bumped up the refresh rate to like 75hertz and it was fine.

On my LCD now, I have it on 60hertz, but I don't see any flicker. Isn't that wierd? I also hear that LCD is more relaxing to a person's eyes. Maybe that's why.

The relaxing of the eyes is all depending upon the refresh rate. As for the constnt flicker, you had a low quality moniter. Im using a CRT at 60hrz, and i dont see any flicker what so ever. And it doesnt hurt the eyes. But what really relaxes the eyes is a Red, blue or green amient light behind any computer moniter, or tv. It almost makes you see it clearer.. Not sure why it does that, its just what helps relax the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom