RAM that's bad!

That's the wierd part. But try just putting in the 512MB stick to see if it will work anywys. Leave it on for a few days and see if any symptoms of rebooting comes up.

I found this:

"two identical memory modules correctly installed (same capacity and same speed – same manufacturer and same model is highly adviced)."

I have done that. Runing the comput with just the 512 it just keeps restarting

Im going to bed but ill work on the problem some more tomorrow. Keep posting what you find ill read them in the morning

ok so im not in bed yet............. You cant stick it in backwards. I have started to do that many times. but there is a plastick thing that wont let you.

Maybe if you tried the RAM in one of your friends computer just to see if it's your computer or if it's just a bad bit of RAM. Then if it is a dodgy bit of RAM just get new ones preferably what TRD mentioned in his last post and I think that's about all you can do.

i poot it in another computer and it still hase the same problem. So it the RAM. I was Thinking about newegg but ill probably just try ebay again because its cheaper

Back
Top Bottom