psp's

He likes army games, football games and racing games. Is their anything where I can buy a bundle of games like 10 of them or at least 7 no less than 7. Since I dont have an ebay account if I can pay someone to bid and when they win I will pay you extra $ plus the money for the bid and shipping.. If anyone should be interested please pm me!

Nila

Nila said:
He likes army games, football games and racing games. Is their anything where I can buy a bundle of games like 10 of them or at least 7 no less than 7. Since I dont have an ebay account if I can pay someone to bid and when they win I will pay you extra $ plus the money for the bid and shipping.. If anyone should be interested please pm me!

Nila

First-Person Shooters:
- Perfect Dark Zero (Not so much Army, but very fun shooter indeed)
- Call of Duty 2 (The setting is World War Two and it's a very militaristic game)
- Quake 4 (a somewhat horror/shooter, although it's a bit toned down compared to Doom 3)

Football:
- Madden NFL 2006 (duh! :p)

Racing:
- Project Gotham Racing 3 (Extremely nice cars that most people could never afford)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (A good racing games for those who like to modfy cars and race them...especially with the police in trail)
- Ridge Racer (Very Japanese style, so expect very drifty cars and weird car names, since Namco doesn't license any cars for the Ridge Racer series)

Those are some good launch titles, but expect better games as the year progresses.

Here are my recommendations for the Xbox 360:

- Call of Duty 2 (Shooter)
- Perfect Dark Zero (Shooter)
- Quake 4 (Shooter)
- Gears of War (Shooter)*
- Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (Shooter)*
- Project Gotham Racing 3 (Racing)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Racing)
- Dead or Alive 4 (Fighting)*
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Stealth/Action)*
- Condemned: Criminal Origins (Horror/Action)

*These haven't been released yet, so you'll have to wait for them

There should be some more good titles coming out, but these are some good ones.

Back
Top Bottom