dylanroscovich and "timmy" need harsh warnings if not a ban...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are clearly causing a disturbance to the CF community. A majority of us know what they are doing and trying to do. I suggest to the Administrator, sorry I don't know your name, that these foolish and childish kids be banned perminetly, if not that then a suspension of the accounts for at least a week, if not more. Their carelessness and disregard to others and to the leadership of this forum and it's leaders clearly calls for a banning.

If you people in authority do not take charge and act, then I will leave this forum and advise others to do so because if no action is taken then it shows that the leaders aren't in a position to lead. Do not take this as a threat, but rather as a sign to better the leadership of this community. I liek posting here, because I like helping others and I like to learn, but if this kind of behavior is tolerated then I will take my business elsewhere.

First off, Seti is back, and taking charge.
Secondly, i cant beleive that you think they should only be punished for a week. I was thinking permanet Ip ban..

We've already been over this. Making threads about that when it is being taken care of is spam on its town account. Please do not do this again, Thankyou for your concern but it is under control, a moderator is on the job right now taking care of it.

arrizx said:
First off, Seti is back, and taking charge.
Secondly, i cant beleive that you think they should only be punished for a week. I was thinking permanet Ip ban..
Seti is only teh strong mod left, all the others week as nats pee. where that others strong mods were before. lurkswithing an wombat they wood have fixed thes mankis up good for sure.

Jigjag said:
Seti is only teh strong mod left, all the others week as nats pee. where that others strong mods were before. lurkswithing an wombat they wood have fixed thes mankis up good for sure.

Well.. i would say hes the strictest.. not strong. The other guys let things fly.. But its not a big deal, they are all good mods..

Well I don't see how this is spam, but thank you for reading it and at least acknowledging the problem.

As for the mods, leave them be, just as long as an action is being taken and the problem is being dealt with, it's fine by me. They're moderators for a reason, to deal with things, now how they give out consequences is entirly up to them.

As for their consequence in my perspective: A permanet ban from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom