Jac006, mammikoura, alvino, and lhuser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe its really a matter of how many we have, just that we have some across the globe. This is just an observation, may even be wrong, but the mods we have are all near each other, on when each other are on. Well what we need is a mod or two on at all times. (Preverably in different timezones so people dont have to stay up awkward hours for a message board.) (For example, I believe we only have 1 or 2 moderators in the states.)

But David doesn't want more faculty so we don't get more faculty. It's up to him, So sorry Charlie lol

I'm in Cali buddy. I'm on at good times. Somtimes late, sometimes night. I try.

Yeah.. but i mean look at this "im gay" and "hes a hacker" incident.. I mean seti didnt do anything about it.. Then he LEFT! But oh look Jac006 is on at the perfect time.. Who'd a thought that.. Still nominating Jac006.. Because he cares about the forums. When i say that i dont mean he loves them.. just that he thinks there a cool place to check out, and the peace should be kept. But at the moment its NOT! So.. lets see... seti was on, then left.. And jac006 was on.. but hes not a mod.. wow.. the peace is not being kept.. Jac006 should be mod.. period..

Well Sure Jac is HERE but I mean, you just kept telling everyone else to be quiet rather than leading an example and stopping yourself. If everyone had done that like I was trying to get everyone to do then they would have just been talking to dead air and stop.

I forgot who said it but here is a good quote that fits the situation;
Lead By Example First, Then By instruction, Then By Demand.

I really am sorry, but i do have a hard time letting things go. Its why i well.. obviously dont let things go.. because i just cant let someone else win an argment.. i always come back for more till i win. Its good he walked away tho. And im tring to train my self to stop doing it :( its gettin better :D

David might not have asked for this thread but i would definately recommend jac006 ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom