How big is yours?

Yeah, I like that connotation. nice title... lol... the regular 17" for me. 1280x1040. I want the dell 24" so bad though...

Ahh, thats the good life right there..Even better if they are Lcd.. i sure hope they are. I think you said the ones at home were. You never told me about yours at work..

99nasha said:
I cant be bothered to spend 100 more on a LCD monitor which just saves me a bit of space and offers worse perfomance. PART OF THE CRT FAITH :D
Yep nothing like my good ol Nokia 21" crt.

arrizx said:
Ahh, thats the good life right there..Even better if they are Lcd.. i sure hope they are. I think you said the ones at home were. You never told me about yours at work..

At Home, one LCD and CRT Combined. At work, well, they are not mine. :mad: They belong to the company...CRT By the way.

Sure got a lot of attention though. I moved it to the hardware section but left a redirect in the social lounge.

Oh, okay, that works. I wasnt sure where to put it :| but yeah.. i figured the name would drag people in. And really... Its not like that title was way off base. It does deal with what im talking about..

Back
Top Bottom