Christmas Trees! Lack of Christmas Spirit here!

Man, Normally my house is the BEST decorated house in our city, we're on the highway and everyone will come by and stop at our house and walk around and all that good stuff. But after the hurricane everything is ruined outside, we arent even putting up anything, just decorating a bit in the ONE undamaged room =\

Heres the pic

12-12-05_1826.jpg

sorry if its too dark

Paradox said:
Man, Normally my house is the BEST decorated house in our city, we're on the highway and everyone will come by and stop at our house and walk around and all that good stuff. But after the hurricane everything is ruined outside, we arent even putting up anything, just decorating a bit in the ONE undamaged room =\

Heres the pic

12-12-05_1826.jpg

sorry if its too dark

that looks pretty =D

rusbo.uk said:
Hey

Your all lacking some "Christmas Spirit" and i think your all party pooper, so to bring the mood of the forum up, lets post some pictures of our christmas trees!

Heres Mine!!!

Like the 42" Plasma?

christmas.jpg

Christmas? How about that TV? Now there's something to look at.

Wow ... some of you people have really nice chrismas trees ... although i'm not so sure about Mr. F :) Anyhow, i don't usually put up a christmas tree, i just dive in for the presents :)

We have a tree in the front room. It is fake, but doesn't look it really (Only reason we got a fake one this year is because of my baby sis and the pine needles), though its quite tall, probably 6feet.
Its also very wide and fills quite a big of the room :p

Its decorated with tinsle, flashing coloured lights, and haha, instead of a star or angel, we have The Grinch. Thats turned into a tradition since we ran into a toy for some reason, and decided one year to put it up....

Anyhow yeah. We also have many presents under the tree!!! :D:D:D

...Though I don't think half of them are ours :( hehe...

Sorry I don't have a pic. It looks kewl though.

I don't becuase I have limited storage in my apartment (my 8x8 exterior storage area is full that is supplied by apt mgmt) and my closets are all full. so I would ahve nowhere to store it after x-mas. besides that I'd rather spend more on the presents then the decor for x-mas!!!

Back
Top Bottom