I have the really gay 3220 with the pretty flashly lights on it

I don't need a super phone.
This is what I want from a phone:
1. to be able to make & receive calls
2. to be able to send text messages
3. a calendar
4. can't destroy it :D
5. an alarm clock

that's all that I need. And my current phone has all of that.
Ofcourse those fancy video cameras etc. are nice to have but I know that I don't need them and wouldn't use them so often that it would be worth the money.

^^ you sound like my mum... lol, she goes on about why do you need a camera... you only need it to do calls/texts... hehe, you said basiclly teh same thing as her when i bought the motorola...

i have a v551

V551.jpg

its quadband and its modded software wise. too bad charging it is very annoying because of motorola plugs...

mark thorpe said:
^^ you sound like my mum... lol, she goes on about why do you need a camera... you only need it to do calls/texts... hehe, you said basiclly teh same thing as her when i bought the motorola...

hhahhaaha
I can't remember when reset the counter but now it's showing almost 74h of speaking. Must be some time since it's that much. Other than speaking I only use my calendar daily. Alarm clock quite often, text messager sometimes, the rest of my functions I use very rarely or not at all.

A simple phone is fine for me
If I want to take pictures I use a camera
If I want to listen to music I buy a mp3 player
If I want to watch TV I do it at home
If I want to play games I do it with my pc

hehhe, those flashing lights are quite cool, especially when you are playing the games!!!

I have the Samsung e810
samsung20e8100hb4wy.jpg

and the Sony Ericsson K750i
k750i14ww.jpg

Mp3 player
memory card
2meg camera

one for work and one for friends. I have a drawer full of old phones 3nokias, 2ericssons, 1motorola and 1 alcatel.

Back
Top Bottom