how can i unlock my video card?????

HAH a dell mobo.. i bet thats what's causing the problem.. dell seems to lock all its features cuz they're asses, so that might be the problem there..

If you have a MSI card, you need to adjust it, then go to your MSI Clock info thing, then press apply on the clock things, it kept reverting for me too, but I ahve it sorted out now...

6800 CANNOT have thier piplines unlocked. It can only be done on a few cards. But if you are talking about OVERCLOCKING please run through my thread on how to use coolbits

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=27154

EDIT: Now ive actually read the thread...:D There is an option in riva tuner which says "keep these settings on start up" I had the same problem and this solved it

Yeah, I was going to say something about that 99nasha, but, lol, you got that covered. Yeah, ati is a different story, but, rather, nvidia continues where the 6800 cannot unlock.

i said 2 times already ive used coolbits and ive also looked at ur thread before...but it just keeps reverting back to stock settings

ive done that too, but nothing wants to work....i still really think it has to do with it being a dell

Back
Top Bottom