Pains and worries

99nasha

Fully Optimized
I have so much on my mind right now....Need somewhere to pour my heart out
Me and my girlfriend have been talking about splitting up tonight which is destroying me....You may think that being single sucks, but trust me, it has it benifits. Work load is increasing...Struggle to get it done because of my terrible attention span. Its taking stress to a new level...It gets to the point where I cant be arsed with life and just sit around doing nothing leaving my room in a rubbish state. Life is really, really hard at the moment. Parents arent helping....Seeing a counciller soon. Got no one to talk to either, friends are the most untrustworthy in the world and I cant talk to my girl about everything in life....Urrrgggggg it better get better soon. My motobike and girlfriend are the only things which are keeping me going now

Feel terrible :(

Family is one of the main problems...They have nothing to do with me anymore. Parents are divorced so my mums in norfolk and im in the midlands. Hate living here...Such a dump

Sounds like a pretty shit time your having, well look on the brightside, you still have us :p

Damn dude... that's pretty bad man. I've been some rough times (like yours, but it was just a little wose because I was 5 and I couldn't work)(I'm not going into it here). All I've go to say is that you have to make it through. There's a saying: If you have the energy to kill yourself, you have the energy to do something worthwhile. Perservere man, you can do it. Life's tough man, no doubt about it. I don't know where you are religion wise, but I want to give you some verses that might lift you up:

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Just some things to help you. These things helped me in my darkest days so I hope that you will find them of some use.

If you don't have school, why not taking your motor bike and going to live with your mom? Could help a lot. I understand how much you have now...you deserve a nice break in South Carolina

chin up mate! things gotta get worse before gettin better! when you hit rock bottom, there is nowhere to go but up! things will get better!

i know exactly how you feel mate... my gf of just about a year split with me today, i havnt spoken to my dad for just about 6 months (not a bad thing...), failed my driving test with something stupid ive never done before, and probably never again, so have to spend 5 hours a day sitting on a bus for another couple of months, etc, etc... i could go on for ages with this post... yeah, things are shitty at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom