Its weird

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Today going to the dentist after doing a few exams my asked me a question. Are you going stay with denise, or grandma. At first I thought WTF? Then it came to me. This weekened i'll be in germany living there. I've spent 7 years in GA. Well I say wouldn't miss which I still think I won't miss it feels weird moving after being in a place so long. I'm used to moving every 3 to 4 years. It feels weird knowing that i'll be sleeping when normally i'm going be eatting dinner or coming home from school normally when I go to school.The fact that this weekened I'll be able to go to a bar order a few drinks. It feels weird after 7 years in one place knowing that your moving and that this weekend your going wake up in a new contienent. FIrst few things I intend on doing is to teach everyone I know to play poker and take their money iv'ed earned 400 bucks off that game in the past 4 days.

mmmmm. poker...
Such a lovely game

I like moving. :) I know it feels weird but it's nice to go to a new house when there is no furniture, and then u can place all ur stuff how ever u like.
Though the last time I moved it didn't feel so great anymore. But the 1st night in my own apartment. mmmmm.

I imagine that moving to a new continent is even more exiting. Though I wouldn't want to move to another country. I like it where I am.
But I've done quite much travelling for my age and I don't think that the time zone thingy feels weird. It would definitely feel more weird if u would wake up at 11pm. Go to school at midnight. Get home from school at 6am. Do some stuff until u go to sleep at 5pm. :D Now that would be weird.

But I hope u enjoy Germany.

Ive lived all over the place...Wouldnt want to stay in place for age. I was born in germany!

Me either frankly as a adult I see myself traveling quite a bit. A lot of poeple asked me won't I miss it. And i'll go sure I miss some things but there are more things to look forward too. I've been in germany before, i'ved lived there, rasied their, and going there. Also I think it'll be good for my sister. All she has ever see in neb, and GA. She needs to see a different country. And i'm not talking for a few weeks i'm talking years. But even my teacher said that she moves about every 4 to 5 years she does it because she enjoys it.

I love traveling. But moving to another country is something that I don't want to do. Unless I get a really good job somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom