Hey this is really strange, not spam.

Distortion88 said:
I think governments hide an insurmountable amount of data from the world...its a conspiracy i tell you.

I agree. But I don't think that lot's of number 11 make it a conspiracy. :)

The scariest parts to me were these:

They have a quote from the Koran that stated that a son of Allah (terrorists responsible for 9/11) would awaken a powerful Eagle through bad acts, and the wrath of the Eagle (the war) would be felt throught the land. SOme would be angry, but still some would rejoice for the "cleansing" of the land.

This is quote 9.11 (9/11).

The other terorists attack happened exactly 911 days after 9/11.....

Maybe they planned that they would carry out this act on 9/11 because of the prophecy? Maybe they are just trying to have a sign? I knwo we didn't really go to war to "cleanse" the lands, we went to cath Osama, to get revenge, to finish the job, to get the oil, and to rule, in a way, another country (forcing the democracy). To cover the fact that Osama got away up, we said there were weapons of mass destruction, and now we are trying to stop the "Taliban". That's still really creepy though, that it prophecised the war like that.... I don't think that's a coincidence, I think that they planned it out based on that quote.

No, well maybe, but also admit the possibilty of someone having too much time on his hands. Unless you researched that, there is no telling that true that quote really is..

Of course the government hide stuff, they have to otherwise the world would go CRAAAAAZY

rusbo.uk said:
Of course the government hide stuff, they have to otherwise the world would go CRAAAAAZY

Well kinda.
If someone would give me every piece of info that the government has I wouldn't go crazy. I know I wouldn't.

But then again there are alot of ppl who would. So it's kinda hard. They could tell some stuff to some ppl who they think that can handle it. Then it would be a slow transfer. And yeah ofcourse someone would go and tell this and that to the newspapers etc. But they wouldn't believe him/her.

I'd just do almost anything to get my hands on some secret government stuff. :)

After awhile, it seemed like it was just going out of it's way to find something weird.. like come on 911 and then adding them... kinda far. Plus, for both the terrorists name and Bushes name, I would use their full name, instead of using just enought o get 11.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom