BF2 Patch help

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I bought BF2 for PC and have been playing it and decided to patch it to the latest version. I downloaded version 1.12 and i am installing it right now. It is taking rather a long time and I thought i would ask if their was other patches I was supposed to download and install first before this one? older versions?

Thanx for the help

If you get the Special Forces expansion, you're going to need to uninstall BF2, reinstall it, install the special forces mod, THEN patch the game in oreder to paly it online, or else you're going to get a stupid error message after the level is done loading. Its a problem I beleive EA is working on.

I'll see you on the battlefield ;)

its another problem that they will have o add to the list! ive never played a game that was so full of bugs before. they should of ironed it out before releasing. bloody good game though

Thats so true. The game is so fun, but it is so full of bugs... I mean they were all taht way, however there were less in Battlefield Vietnam. Battlefield 1942, I think they stopped patching it, and it was something at like patch 6.1! Thats alot of bugs!

well to be honest bf2 is like in beta testing right now. Lot's of bug. And even more gameplay issues. And the game has been out for like ½ year soon. And still it has more problems than most games that have just been released.

That's why I made a promise to myself that I will keep away from EA products for a long time unless the next patch will fix every annoying bug/gameplay problem.

haha, it's not bad as counter-strike.. which went from beta 4 all the way to version 1.6.. and.. plus they had to update half life everytime CS was updated...

and they're STILL patching it every 2 weeks.. on steam.. so bf2 is not a biggy.

Thats true.

CS Source sucked at first and sucks now, they STILL have not fixed the hitboxes, thats why people get easy headshots and miss when you hit them dead on and such.

CS1.6 > CS:Source

yeah i HATE source .. i mean, the visuals, movments and everything is damn wicked, 10 for that.. but 5/10 for the hitboxes bug! FIX ITT

Back
Top Bottom