X-mas And Idiots

one thing i really wanna know is y did the media invent santa clause it doesnt even relate to the real meaning of christmas, it basicly just promotes even more shopping and brain washing kids.

That I don't know. Usually, Christmas for me is family gathering and to be thankful...not to recieve presents nor to believe in Santa clause

BUT, I do believe in the Santa Clause from the Pepsi ad :p

mikee286 said:
one thing i really wanna know is y did the media invent santa clause it doesnt even relate to the real meaning of christmas, it basicly just promotes even more shopping and brain washing kids.

Dude the media didn't "invent" Santa Claus. Coca Cola invented the "image" of Santa Claus. They don't put it on the bottles anymroe because people got offended. I don't know how someone could be offended by a Santa Claus. Hell what if I'm offended by a hannikuh candle huh? Lets rip those down!

P.S I better not see anything related to hannikuh or else I'm going to get extremely "offended" and butt hurt and act like there is a worm up my ass and start complaining about it and ruin it for everyone because I am a sel centered pig that does not care about anyone else's holidays and I have to have it my way. Oink Oink.

Back
Top Bottom