Ultimate gaming machine processor

Yeha, the fx-57. The x2 4800+ will perform well too, but it's just using one core to play games so it's a waste...

ya.....I'm gunna wait I dont even have enuf for my UGM yet around march I'll have it all though.

Are you building another PC next year or an upgrade from your existing one? If it's an upgrade what are you going to do with your motherboard/CPU/RAM? It looks like you got one hell of a computer now. Then again, it's always nice to have two PCs. Three is a bit overkill, unless you have families that can use it.

Yeah, I guess I'll wait for M2 as well. I was thinking of a build sooner, but seeing that I spend quite a bit of money already beefing up my current system and Christmas coming around the corner, I'm left with very limited funds. Plus, I still have to make sure I have enough to pay for my university tuition.

Crikey, I only just realised that the guy already has a gaming monster. :D

In that case, hold on for M2...preferably when they become cheaper.

how about a Pentium-m on the ASUS CT-479 converter on a cascade and oced the crap out of it, while beating a FX-57 :D :D

Ownage is an overclockoholic, so if you don't overclock, pretend his posts aren't there. :D

I heard those socket-939 Opterons are being discontinued by AMD now anyway, because of their overclockability. But Pentium M would be a good choice I suppose, even without overclocking, cause you could have a silent PC, with a fan-less PSU and maybe just passive cooling for the Dothan.

Back
Top Bottom