X-mas And Idiots

Have you taken the time to notice that it's the minorities that get the most attention? The majority no longer have the final say as the minorities get lawyers and make the most noise. The majoritiy has to get back in power and flip off the rest. That's the way it used to work...

The sad thing is... somebody just brought this up now? Why hasn't anybody ever posted about it before... I kinda knew this about 5 years ago when I was like 10.. it's really not that hard to figure out... but yes I do agree it's more of companys just making money... but they'res probably economics behind it too.

Chris

The thing about Christmas is only about the family gathering, but some greedy thinks that Christmas is only for presents....well...Get a life. Imagine if you would live with a family who don't have enough money to supply enough for everyone, but the family gathers for a Christmas dinner...that's the real spirit :)

My main goal was to gasin $600 for the summer so I could buy my mom a17" LcD screen as a Thank You for all you put up with me.

I think We need to maturise ourselve a bit more. Would you agree with me :)

I see no candles in the streets for diwalli, I see nothing for ramadan, little or nothing for hannaka...

And I'm suer that there would be outrange if there were any other religions pushing their messages in the streets...

in fact...
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/001560.php

Muslims have a call to prayer, (comparable to church bells)... most people dno't lke the idea...

Warning that page is full of religious stero types and bigotry. fundametal arguments that are emotive and used in race debats on a daily basis...

nik, theres a difference between taking the word God out of the constituition (doesn't belong their, not everyone thinks "God" exists) and celebrating christmas.

Use your head.

That muslim idea is ridiculous, they come into our schools (UK) and have to weear there black things over their heads, which we disagree too, but they still win. Then, they decide christmas cant go on because it involves christianity, STUPID!!!

yeah, its all about x-mas, its the most popular holiday and y should the lil' kids suffer for it. y does everyone have to complain?! just leave it how it is!

HRHunteRHR said:
yeah, its all about x-mas, its the most popular holiday and y should the lil' kids suffer for it. y does everyone have to complain?! just leave it how it is!

My friend Dylan left that comment, not me. But I am trying to get him to get an account here because it spiked a bit of intrest in him.... :)

Back
Top Bottom