comfort food

MMmm popcorn sounds good right about now. Especially cheese popcorn or caramel popcorn. I love all kinds, lol. I haven't had a Root Beer float in awhile...

TRDCorolla said:
MMmm popcorn sounds good right about now. Especially cheese popcorn or caramel popcorn. I love all kinds, lol. I haven't had a Root Beer float in awhile...

Man, you gotta go with the movie style popcorn. When its like soaked in butter. Lol, best stuff ever.. As for caramel popcorn... well that sucks, cheese is awesome. You know those containers you get around Christmas time, thats got butter/caramel/cheese popcorn in it? Yeah those containters are the best.. I dont know where else to get cheese popcorn.

And i could go for a Moutain Dew float.. mmmm..

Cheetos makes cheese popcorn. I think they're by Cheetos. The movie theater popcorn are the best I ever had though. I like lots of butter and salt on mine. Caramel popcorn taste so much better when they are freshly made. The Christmas container one is ok, but I prefer the microwaveable version over that.

Chocolate! White or Milk dont matter :p..(not dark..yukky)
Chocolate help nearly everything!

Oh and i know its SO SO fatty and not good for you at all..but its so yum and bad! ..(bad is good ;))
Thats KFC..speesh when ya upset, it helps like chocolate!

And Pepis!!! Pepis rules over Coca cola!..sorry David! :eek:

Those are my comfort food(& drink) :D

u all make me hungry. ide have to say a personal pizza. doesnt matter what kinda i just like pizza lol.

Yum ... Kebab from Ali Baba ... Popcorn fresh from the movies ... KFC straight out of the oven ... heavan :)

TRDCorolla said:
Cheetos makes cheese popcorn. I think they're by Cheetos. The movie theater popcorn are the best I ever had though. I like lots of butter and salt on mine. Caramel popcorn taste so much better when they are freshly made. The Christmas container one is ok, but I prefer the microwaveable version over that.

Mmmm.... Im starving right now..

Back
Top Bottom