Clippers move into first place in Pacific

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Clippers win 101-91 as they knocked off the Phoenix Suns for first place in the Pacific Division. These two teams came into this game with identical records of 13-5 but with the Clipper win just moments ago, they now move into the lead at a record of 14-5 and pushed the Suns down to 13-6.

Unbelievable. The LA Clippers is a team on a mission. They are possessed. Who knew they could do this well? Sam Cassel and Cuttino Mobley are the key factors in this years newly revamped Clipper team. Their leadership brought out the best in everyone and now look at them. 14-5, tied for second best record in the entire NBA and first place in the Pacific Division!!!!!! Damn. I'm going out tomorrow to buy me a new Clippers basketball cap and a Sam Cassell jersey if they make one. If those of you don't follow the NBA, this is a waste of time and post. I had to express my excitment as this new level Clippers basketball is here to stay. Forget the Fakers, oooops, I mean the Lakers.

CLippers vs. Pistons tomorrow night. Yeah, baby. Another good game. The Pistons are number one in the NBA right now so these two teams are going to have one hell of a battle tomorrow night. Bring it on Detroit. We'll smoke your ass.

Very nice... I like the clippers. Sam cassell indeed. David brand. What an underdog team. Coming off the season, beating the lakers, now the suns... woot! Nice pun about the lakers.. yeah, kobe is overrated. A one man team can't win them all... I love basketball...

Back
Top Bottom