Uh oh... what did I do now... HELP!

i had this problem as well with my x600pro. i overclocked it and it went all wierd on me. one night i switched it at the psu (was really tired and it was keepin me awake) the next day it had the same problem that you have described. i replaced the video card with a x850xt. problem solved. left the x600 for weeks and weeks put it back in the other day and it was back to normal. i believe it might be a build up of static electricity or something like that. it might sound wierd but alot of problems ive had with my pc has always been solved with it having a little rest. its like the damn bi*ch just does it to wind me up!!!!!

try this, apparantly to discharge the pc of static keep the pwoer lead plugged into the wall but stwich the machine of at the psu. then hold down the power button for about 5secs.

kkevvy, try this. I had that happen to me also. Try this, what could be happenning is that the mobo could be shorting on the mobo tray. When you go in there and mess around with stuf you could accidentally push the mobo a little closer to the tray causing it to short on it. It doesn't hurt the mobo but it does cause errors like crazy. Try going in and losening the screws holding the mobo on a bit and make sure it isn't touching the trey. Try that ans see if that does anything, it solved my problem.

Thanks guys, I'll try all of it... all that I can that is, my machine doesn't have a power button on the PSU though....

Thats what I mean. I don't have a switch on my PSU.
Another thing, normally when my computer runs, and I need to do an immediate shutdown, I hold the power button for like 5 seconds. Now when I do it, nothing happens.

Well I guess if I cant figure it out, my dad will bring it to his friend... so the earliest I'll have it back is Tuesday... Oh well. Thanks for the help everyone!

Back
Top Bottom