How did you stumble upon CF?

mammikoura said:
Damn! I can't remeber the name of the guy who helped me :mad: I know it I just can't get it out of my head. He has left now, atleast for a while. I think he was a mod, and he had that avatar of a guy hitting his head to the table.

lurkswithin?

im pretty sure i joined up cause i was having trouble with my laptop, connecting to wireless i think, cant rember really... started posting in the social lounge (got into debates with giancarlo, hehe, that was fun...) and my post count went up, then i was nominated for mod, so im happy... lol

Was bored so i searched google for support forums so I could help people out with problems, the first one i found was Tech Support Forums (i am a member there also but only have like 5 posts, they give you a free email account which is cool). The next one i found was Computer Forums which I liked a lot better (easier to talk to people etc.) so here i am :D

arrizx said:
haha thanks man. I like the thought and all, but its well taken care of, lol..

Anyway, i think its not how you "stumbled upon CF" thats the question, i think its why people choose to stay here.

good question, why did i stay here?

i stayed because i was made mod a weak after i joined :)

what about everyone else?

lol if the younger mods want to no how they got it read the old threads in our little area ;)

i remember i put my vote in for mark aswell :D and malbuc (still regretting it :p)

I saw my friend on a car forum and I wanted to join a computer forum... chyup... googled comptuer forums and this was the first on, and I liked the way it looked and everything and so I joined.

I found it by Having A look at the ofah.net (Only Fools and Horses) members list and i found Mr Lindons profile and followed a link to this forum and just registered.

Google, cant remeber what i put into google but i found this place and it was my first forum i was ever joined on :D so i was a forum noob

Back
Top Bottom