New Avatars

shit man, were never gettin these.. unless they are alredy here, i have never looked, but if they arnt, then we arnt ever going to get them..

Yes We are, Ive already gotten the yes from David! But If you knew what all I was dealing with on my end yould understand whats taking so long. Work, School, Family Stuff, Hurricane repairs that are JUST getting underway, its alot of stuff that (No offense) take priority. I know I said they'd be done shortly but this time i sincerely mean it. I'll get to work on them and try and be done by tommorow.

It's funny that you bring it up because I just started finishing them up an hour ago. Hopefully thats all the ones that we need, If not give me some last minute ones to do because I dont know if David will update more than once (Thats up to him though)

Wow, Thanks for the complement. Doubt There will be any new mods for a while though.

And Ok, I have a question. If I put things in transparent squares (such as banners) should they be centered vertically in the 65x65p square, or at the upper most portion of it?

I still don't get why we can't have custom avatars...you can set the limit to 64 x 64 like on my forums.

Back
Top Bottom