Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

~mr mixx~ said:
Wat too many stars and galaxy's out there to say that their is no intelligent life out there, but we will never achive the technology in out life time to travel such vast distances.

Although we may find a way to make a temporary worm hole, but to make it stable is beyond our grasps..

Well again this is a matter of belief. I've seen a speech from a guy who claims to have been a part of these testings. And ofcourse there some stuff about this in various internet pages. But again, we can't be sure if this is true.

The claim: The US navy has successfully bended time & space and with this effect teleporting an object from one place to another.

I've heard that both Tesla (a well known russian scientist) and Einstein (no need to explain) were involved in Project Rainbow. The aim of this project was to make a ship invisible. They degeaussed it so that underwater mines wouldn't detect it, but they also tried to make it invisible to the human eye.

Well according to one of Einsteins theories when u bend light u also bend time & space. Well they tried to bend the light, (to make the ship invisible) and by doing that they bend time & space and this is how the ship was teleported into a different state, and then back. According to the stuff I've seen they managed to this as many times as they wanted, but there were some problems, like some crew members never reappearing etc.

The only thing the navy admits is the tests on degaussing the ship. (yeah I know, a big surprise)

Again, u can't be sure if that is fact or not. No doubt it is possible, the question is that did they have the necessary technology back then, and do we have the necessary technology now?
So again one interesting mystery, and most likely we will never know if it happened or not.

edit: there might be some wrong info in my post since I haven't checked the stuff from anywhere, so that is taken from my bad memory :D

mammikoura said:
I've done quite a bit research in this.
ETs: My opinion is that they have to exist. No way that just this one tiny planet next to millions and millions of more planets can support life. The thing I don't know is if these aliens as we call them are able to travel through space and if UFOs are made by them of by us.

I pretty much agree with that.

Chris

mammikoura said:
Though I'm going with an airfield used to test new aircraft models. There is so much evidence to it. But the only thing that keeps me wondering is that could they have just moved their research to some other facility and just left Area 51 there just for a cover up? And I'm thinking that because almost everyone knows about Area51, a lot of ppl know where it's located. So now matter how good the security wouldn't it be safer to just continue the research/experiments in some other place, some place that we don't know about?

Well, actually the security is insanly tight there. I mean first you board a plane, and play to it. Then you go, literally underground. Its such a damn secret, i doubt the president even knows about it. Or at least whats in it. Not that he deserves too.. But still, lol :p *shakes fist at bush*

I believe there are alien. I believe we will most likely encounter them in my life time. I talked to my mom about this once. She went my great grandma (she was a 101 when she died) shortly before her death at 99 said when I was a child we thought we'd never reach the moon in our lifetime. Well, we did it. Frankly you don't know whats hidden 20 yrs down the roa.d

Roswell New Mexico Aliens, Area 51,
Yes,
Paranormal
Yes..
Aliens are apart of the paranormal so therefore i belive, maybe not everything that people say, i have my own opionions on things and im open really,

As for Area 51 and Aliens yeah, But there is something not right with that, and alot of things like this,
American Government, i dont really like, for the reason that i know and bet ya bottom $$ they have *alot* of 'cover up' some might say but i still think theres more to it and something that we(as the public, world) are not getting or conecting(sp) right to it.
Same goes for the gov in genral, Australia well theres something up with that/them too, i was talking with friends one night and i had to go outside to let my dog out and and i *love* the night sky, perhaps bacause of space, paranormal etc i love..Newwho
I was looking up at the sky(my house is a bit high up) and i saw something bright and it wasnt like any stars i usally see each night, So i ran inside and got a book and wrote down what i saw etc, i told my friends and that, they belive me and that is doesnt look like a start or anything(aircraftd etc) mah m8s said to take photos so i did, i was even going to ring in to special people...um whats there name, where you report something you see, i dunno well there connected to the Aust gov newho but i couldnt even get through plus lucky really what would they do? Nothing,
They would just shrug it off like some silly teens playing tricks and wouldnt take us serious so ending up not to keep trying,
This made me pretty pissed off newho
Still to this day i dont know what it was, But i belive that if i could of checked it out more then what would of come? yeah..nothing because they dont take it serious as they should.

Anyways ill stop i could go on all day about subjects relating to the paranoral :)

G.G

arrizx said:
Well, actually the security is insanly tight there. I mean first you board a plane, and play to it. Then you go, literally underground. Its such a damn secret, i doubt the president even knows about it. Or at least whats in it. Not that he deserves too.. But still, lol :p *shakes fist at bush*

U talking about Area 51 right? I know that the ppl who work there go there by plane. There could be a normal reason for this: the nearest big city is like 1½ h drive away from Area 51. And I doubt that ppl want to spend 3h of their day driving to work and back home. And ofcourse money ain't a problems since it's the government.

But where do they go underground?

And the president must know, since the president (atleast where I live) is also the head of the military. But since it's Bush, I don't think he understands what they tell him :D

The underground part is an educated guess. I mean logicly speaking the building isnt big enough to store everything that they "test" there. All these new planes, and such. And you dont hear about anything being transported there. So it only makes since that its underground. IMO. And yeah im sure Bush does know.. i was being scarcastic.. but i doubt he does know what it all means :p

arrizx said:
The underground part is an educated guess. I mean logicly speaking the building isnt big enough to store everything that they "test" there. All these new planes, and such. And you dont hear about anything being transported there. So it only makes since that its underground. IMO. And yeah im sure Bush does know.. i was being scarcastic.. but i doubt he does know what it all means :p

But Area 51 is huge. The whole complex is so damn large, just the building areas are like a few kilometers in length. Sure there must be some underground stuff, but there is so much buildings (and large ones) on the ground that they can easily store lot's of stuff in there.
And ofcourse u don't hear about anything being transported in there. That hi-tech stuff is so secret that we aren't even supposed to know it exists.

But as I said earlier, no matter how good the security it would be easier to continue the testing at some other secret airbase, since everyone knows about Area 51 and there is so many ppl who try to find out what is going on in there.

arrizx your right they do have underground, its huge, i think its called bunkers and stuff goes down..down there(haha like that)

mammikoura said:
But where do they go underground?
...underground...LOL

If you mean what do they do underground and it was a typo, well who knows, i know i sure would like to know :D

But since it's Bush, I don't think he understands what they tell him :D

^ Lmao!.. :p

mammikoura said:
But as I said earlier, no matter how good the security it would be easier to continue the testing at some other secret airbase, since everyone knows about Area 51 and there is so many ppl who try to find out what is going on in there.

Yes, but do they(we) really know?
Thats the thing...We have ideas and very little evidence when you look at it,
sure things like this...
*Warning Alien..pretty scary* And theres more of these going around, videos, Aliens Autospys etc

There more picture just to google aswell..
http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en&q=Area 51&sa=N&tab=wi

Pretty interesting.. :D

LOL omg look what i found!!!
Ironic..if thats the right word..!!

iedy01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom