Continuation sound problems #2

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
I still need help

Also if i do end up finding out where the bloody thing is on my mobo(the sound card), how do it get to it.. :confused:..Having trouble working it all out..

And ive tryed to go to my BIOS, but i cant.

I really need to make do with the comp that i have now so im hoping to fix this with out having to buy another sound card, as i still buying up parts for my new build..*please..crosses fingers* :(

mammikoura was good help tho, so thanks once again you were the only person to help. :)

Cheers
G.G

<< BUMP>> :rolleyes:

"Also if i do end up finding out where the bloody thing is on my mobo(the sound card), how do it get to it.. :confused:..Having trouble working it all out.."

And how to i get to the sound card? etc etc..

Please!............

>><><<<double bump>><><<

Seriously i need more help, i really want to work out, sure the sound card might have died but just trying other options..its frustrating me like hell!

Ive got a screenie of what it looks like where the devices are, and are they all right, or look right

sound.jpg

Can't you get into BIOS? I dunno what is wrong you probably would have to buy a new card but have you gone and downloaded the newest motherboard chipset drivers? It sounds like a hardware problem but it could be software.

the sound card would be hard to find since its just a little chip that says AC'97. i would just get some $10.00 sound card somewhere, my lil brother just got a computer and the sound card wasnt working and i did everythign i knew and yet it didnt fix anything, so i just put in a $15.00 sound card and it worked. i'd have to say if the sound just stopped the sound card is dead

Back
Top Bottom