Need Ebay Seller

EVILISCIOUS

In Runtime
I am looking to sell some legitimate software on ebay. However, I have been suspended from ebay because they found out I wasn't 18 years old yet through the credit card I used to verify myself.

If you sell my items on ebay on behalf of me, i will give you a 10% commission on the final sale price. Each software sells for about $80-$100 each, so that's $8-$10 commission per sale. I plan to list two auctions everyday. So you can make about $17-$20 everyday doing nothing but listing my auctions. It adds upto about $500-$600 monthly just for listing my auctions. I will pay ebay listing fees EXTRA to you.

Let me clarify that this is not a scam of any sort. And I will not use paypal for receiving payments from you as paypal takes too long to send a check to India- where I live. So you can settle payments with me via xoom.com. You can use paypal account balance to send money via xoom.com

If you are interested, then please email me or add me to your Msn messenger list- eviliscious@msn.com

Once again, this isn't a scam or a shady deal. It's a straight forward proposition which is beneficial for both me, and the person who choses to help me.

You don't have to verify by credit card on Ebay.

All you need is an email address that isn't Yahoo/msn so this could be your work or school.

You could also find a lesser know free email provider (www.mail.com) to make an address that perhaps ebay havn't heard about.

I don't want to 'dis' you, or make any slur on your personality... but I don't advise anyone to act as mediator, arbitrator or money launderer, (which if your location is correct0 is what most members here would be doing when they sent goods or money on your behalf.

That's against ebay rules. But I already tried and got suspended, they say they don't offer services to suspended members. Once again, any help will be appreciated

Hey, thanks! You don't need to give me your credit card details. You just need to keep it on file with ebay, in order to sell. If you are already able to sell on ebay then you don't need to provide your card details again. Please get in touch with me via msn messenger or email.
eviliscious@msn.com

Which instant messenger network do you use? Msn, Yahoo, AIM? And what's your screen-name?

rusbo.uk said:
I will do it! But im not using my card!

Dont be retarted. Sure it seems like a good deal. But why would he do this. I mean, there is something that were not seeing. He could easily sign up for another account. I realize that he said it was against the rules, but still i dont understand why he wont do it, because selling on ebay, under the age of 18, is against the rules. And anyway, where is anyone under 18 going to get that much software? Something here is illeage.. Dont do it man..

arrizx, there is NOTHING illegal. Where can i get that much software? From the store accross my street. I did try signing up for another account, they found out- probably through my ip and nameservers of email address that I was a suspended user and they kicked me off.

If you are interested, do contact me to work this out.

*sigh*

use a static, or dynamic Ip. or use a public computer or something. its not hard to get around Ebay.. just dont come here, for something like this. because something is wrong about this..

Back
Top Bottom