360 really in the wrong hands?

Alpha testing? What the heck? Uhh, no. That's like when the 360 was in it's early stages and developers were the only other people becides Microsoft staff that could even come close to touching it, much less even play with it.

Kage faked a picture before it was out! Convinced me :D Was bitching about it for ages on msn

Um, what if he lives in a other country what they going do then??? Frankly maybe it was a microsoft marketing tactic.

alvino said:
Supposedly on GameSpot's forums, his dad or some relative worked at Microsoft, and probably worked in the Xbox department. When that whole ordeal came up, the Xbox 360 was only in it's alpha stages. The Beta XDK's hadn't been delivered to developers yet. Also, even if he was a tester, why is there nothing but that pillow? I've seen other pictures taken at other angles, and the room (which looks like an apartment room) is pretty much empty. I think that's a prototype model, which doesn't work, because the XDK's that were delivered to developers were in black and came with a power unit attached to the top.

This is what the Xbox 360 XDK's looked like:

Xbox360XDK.jpg

Now THAT's what I call a bad dude!

Back
Top Bottom