X-mas And Idiots

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok, i'm here all this stuff about being plotically correct on x-mas and all. Ok renameing x-mas trees. Preventing your employees from saying merry x-mas. Or redoing a song so its not relegionish. I mean honsetly and truly you don't hear us complaing about jewish holidays. Or muslim holdidays. Why bitch, and scream over x-mas. In fact I don't really look at x-mas as a extremely relegionish holiday. In fact the only reason x-mas is on the day it is because a roman ceaser said it was. I believe it was constine that put x-mas on this day. He wanted to have the relegion holidays on days of the old relegion so it'd be easier to accept. Dec 25 is not when jesus was borned. So its not really a relegionish holiday. Just giving, and gifting. Personnelly my message to poeple that bend over backwards to be plotically correct. Seriously no one CARES what you have to say. All they want is their presents and enjoy teir time. I mean x-mas is supposed to be about eggnog, and presents, and faimly. Not complainign, and sueing each other because some idiot is trying to out law it. As one radio station here as been saying MERRY CHRISTMAS every hour just to say it. I think they are waiting for a lawsuit. Frankly lets alll enjoy x-mas. If you don't like the relegionish part or wish to take part of it. Then get your presents, and have fun. I know this kid hes jewish. He celebrates x-mas. He says their fiamly doesnt do it because of its relegionish purpose but because of the faimly and gift giving part. I mean lets all stop sueing each other over TAKE GOD OUT OF THE CONSITUTION. Or changing lyrcis on a song just because its a relegionish song. Its BS. Get over it. My final message to all the plotically poeple pplease attempt one of the following
1. Jumping off a plane and forgetting the partchute (make sure your over water I wouldn't wanna have your job of cleaning up the mess)
2. Jumping off a cliff onto a lot of realyls harp rocks.
3. Accidently shooting yourself in the head.

Plotically correct poeple ANNOYME

Thats me lil ranty.

Seti says> Ok to rant some times I guess. But please the cussing is just not nessacery. Please next time find another word.

wow i totally agree. Christmas isnt all a religious holiday. I believe it's more a comercial holiday.

i totally agree with you (but watch the language)

theres been a load of health and safety rubbish over here, like your not allowed to hang things from the ceilings in offices because it creates a 'health and safety hazard" what a load of rubbish! political correctness/health and safety is going too far now... its stupid...

last year, in the city we were not allowed to have christmas decorations because it could offend muslims... and if we were gonna have merry christmas signs, they could not say 'merry christmas' they had to say 'seasons greetings'. australia had to be politically correct! - the mayor god hammered needless to say! - this year the city went full out with decorations!! hehe

Why should our countries be politically correct when their countries arent?

their banning a christan holiday because it could offend muslims? thats pathetic... they wouldnt ban things from a muslim holiday because it could offend christians...

Natalya said:
Why should our countries be politically correct when their countries arent?
LMAO !!

On another note, I think Xmas lost it's religious values ages ago when corporations took over. I'm not Christian but still trade gifts at Xmas, why not :) I like presents :D

Yeah the media is turing EVERYTHING into something it shouldnt be (including this)

Well frankly, I remember several years ago I believe I was in 5th grade. The school system banned the word God during the national anthem. Well there was a big deal over it. So even the local news sataion said all childern should say GOD extra loud today during the national anthem. We did. The school never said anything about it and quickly revoked the ruling. Frankly i'm in a somewhat christian faimly not a extrame one we rarely go to church but on xmas we go to church. But really we see very little of banning and such. I live in the south. Here most "good christian" people go to church go home and get hammered but would never even remotely alow any laws banning x-mas. I believe there are TWO extremes. One is just letting things flow thats okie dokie. But forcing things in xmas maybe its pushing the relegion to the extreme. Or push it away. Either way plotical correctness is stupid and pointless and really I know very few poeple whoa re offended by xmas need to do somthing useful with their life, and jump of a cliff onto sharp rocks. Lawyers are free to follow.

People celebrate for presents and al that, but they forget one thing: Family. Our family gathers at our house for a week, totaling 21 people jsut to be together....I don't care about presents. If it ws only about presents, well, I'd start a car and sniff the gas out of it....this world would be and is too rude for me to live in...see my face:

:mad:

Such disrespectful people

Back
Top Bottom