2 min window load?

prosser13 said:
Don't get two Raptors! Take a look at the SATA 2 Samsung Spinpoints, just as fast, and you can buy 400GB for the same space as a Raptor.

Yeah samsung has some really fast hdd's. The rpm is slower than with raptors but the overall speed is about the same.

My friend you are in luck! I just had this problem with my friends computer. Did you set the hdd up as a master without a slave? If you did that than thats your problem. Oh yeah if you have such a great rig; why do you have a 40gig hdd?

Jsy said:
My friend you are in luck! I just had this problem with my friends computer. Did you set the hdd up as a master without a slave? If you did that than thats your problem. Oh yeah if you have such a great rig; why do you have a 40gig hdd?

i dont know how to set it to slave/master

and i have the 40gig, becuase i havnt had the extra money to upgrade it, it wasnt on the top of my list of things to buy atm, but now its my next item on my list

gotta open up the computer and rewire it basically (mobo to hd, hd to mobo type thing)... then go into bios and make sure it's right.

Look for the jumper it is a little black or grey cube. Take that out. It will be located right between the power cable and the ide cable. Take it out and then boot up your rig.

Back
Top Bottom