microsoft wireless desktop,mouse goes "jumpy"

anggun999

Baseband Member
hi everybody..! I just bought a wireless multimedia optical desktop 1000 from microsoft. The problem is, everytime I use is, it doesn't respond good. it works fine after a fresh reboot, but after a couple of seconds, it turns like shit. So, the movement of the mouse isn't smooth, and I cant type the same key on the keyboard quickly, so I have to wait about 10 secs to be able to type for example "a" 2 times or more, and also cant hold downs any buttons.
Please somebody help me, I'm so frustrated. thanks!!

make sure you install the newest and correct drivers, also, make sure the batteries are fresh.

uhm.., the batteries are totally new, just got it from the box. and I also have installed the newest driver and software correctly.. any suggestions?

yeah, i'm quite sure i installed the usb driver correctly. maybe there's a problem in the registry?

i doubt thats the reason... i used to have the problem... are you running windows xp os? .. cuz when i had the problem i believe iw as running windows me.. oh lordie those were some hard times.. lol

yes im runnig windows xp. are you sure that's the problem? coz I installed-reinstalled it like 3 times already...., and it still doesn't work.. maybe I did it wrong?

i doubt it you did anything wrong... and i doubt it's got anything to do with registries... did you try searching for problems simliar to yours on google.. cuz i did see someone else having the same problem as you.. but didnt have any solutions.. perhaps it's faulty hardware.. i doubt it.. i know wireless mouses arent as good as wired down ones in general... dont know about NEW g7 logitech ones..

i do own a wireless logitech keyboard + mouse combo.. and the mouse was absolute SH1T, so i decided to buy a pluggable mx510 instead... and as for the keyboard.. it seems to be working fine..

i'm nto sure whats going on in ur situation.. did you go to keyboard and or mouse settings and correctly choose the device ur using? if you've tried everyhting else.. i'll try looking on google myself to help you..

i hate not being able to help people, so TELL ME, lol, i'll get this straightened out with you

Make sure that your laser beams on the mouse, and keyboard are hittin the receiver, and there is no obstructions in the way.. and changes the batteries just for the hell of it.

aha.., so there could be a hardware problem.., maybe i should return it to the store....?!
the connection between the mouse+keyboard is totally fine.. I'll try to fix it again..

Back
Top Bottom