Autostarting Windows XP

~K-Pow~

Daemon Poster
Hello all..

I have a question, how do you set a computer to autostart?? It's a Compaq computer. Running Windows XP. Any help would be greatly appriciated. If you need more elaboration i am sure i can get u more information.

It's a 2 gig processor i think, 512MB ram, 40 gig hard drive. Cd Burner, Kt card installed for DH+, and a regular modem.

id bet my bottom dollar that there is some software out there that shuts down the pc to standby mode and then reboots it when the internal clock hits a certain time that you state. youre just gunna have to look for it in google etc

Fisher said:
id bet my bottom dollar that there is some software out there that shuts down the pc to standby mode and then reboots it when the internal clock hits a certain time that you state. youre just gunna have to look for it in google etc

well u are right.

The program:
IntelligentWakeUp

I found it in the BIOS actually. There was a setting i could set that said after a AC power Loss so i set it to restart and it actually worked. So thanks for your help guys and i hope i can be of help to you guys someday.

Back
Top Bottom